VitalSine Security II UPM
Low Voltage Systems
VitalSine Uninterruptible Power Manager: What a difference a letter makes.
If you think a UPS is the ultimate in power protection, we’ve got some news for you: Our Security II UPM, or Uninterruptible Power Manager, performs functions your old UPS never dreamed of.
Why settle for backup power alone when the VitalSine Security II UPM lets you protect your equipment from all power viruses? Thanks to its low impedance isolation transformer, this UPM delivers clean, fully conditioned power which is free from noise, voltage spikes and common-mode disturbances. If the power goes out, backup battery is the only one of many benefits you will receive.
All North American models have UL and cUL listings. International models are safety agency listed and carry the CE mark.
- Product sizes range from 420 VA to 1440 VA
- 0.9 Output Power Factor with True Sine-wave Output
- Low impedance isolation transformer and line interactive operation
- True VA Management
- UL 1778 5th Edition
- Advanced SNMP Communication Capability
- Auto Battery Test and User Hot-swappable Battery
- User-Friendly GUI Interface and Diagnostics
- Over Temperature Protection and Alarm
- Switchable Outlets via Software
- Meets FCC Class A )optional Class B available)
- Let through voltage is less than 10 volts normal mode and less the 0.5 volts neutral-to-ground when tested to ANSI/IEEE C62.41
VitalSine’s five-year warranty (two-year on batteries) on parts and labor provides complete peace of mind