CRSC – Scholarship Program
CRSC is an organization committed to rewarding students for continued education.
The CRSC Scholarship program started in 2016 with 4 students attending universities and has grown significantly since it’s inception. The program was set up to reward students for continued education and to enforce the value of education. The scholarship program commenced in 2016 where children of employees would be eligible to receive a scholarship if they were enrolled in a post secondary institution.
Associations, Charities and Sponsorships
At CRSC we are proud to be involved in the community in a variety of ways. We sponsor numerous local sports teams, golf tournaments and hold membership in associations and clubs that make a difference where we live and work. Here are just a few of the clubs, associations and teams we have been involved with over the last few years.
- St. Michael’s Hospital Foundation
- Providence Healthcare – golf sponsorship and tournament
- Gowlings – United Way Sponsorship
- AFCOM Toronto
- 7X24 Toronto Chapter
- Centennial College – Golf tournament and sponsorship
- Ajax Pickering Board of Trade – member
- Rogers – golf tournament and sponsorship
- Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business
- University of Ottawa – Let’s Talk Science Challenge
- Clarington Flames
- Team Ontario Lacrosse
- West Durham Minor Lacrosse Association
- Pickering Minor Hockey Association
- Pickering Panthers
- West Hill Hockey A Team
- Toronto Red Wings
- Ajax Pickering Summer Hockey
- Durham Regional Police Services
- Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade (APBOT)
Food and Toy Drive
For 10+ years CRSC has led a local Food & Toy Drive leading up to the Holiday season. We are very proud of the large number of employees that volunteer a significant amount of their time and money to make a difference for children and their families in our region.
How Can We Help You?
"*" indicates required fields