– Available in nominal capacities from 19.6kW to 40kW.
– Automatically balances the airflow and cooling capacity independently based on the needs of the IT equipment.
– Horizontal airflow cooling design is suitable for non-raised or raised floors.
– Air, water, glycol, and chilled water systems available.
– Adjustable supply air baffles maximize cooling to rack equipment by avoiding the need to provide extra air that is lost to the room.
– Caster mounted for easy placement.
– Wellness monitor alerts users in advance of potential issues.
– System provides complete environmental control – cooling, humidity control and air filtration.
– Compact cabinet with high cooling capacity minimizes floorspace requirements.
– Easy to install and maintain – only front and back access required.
– Digital scroll compressor and variable speed EC fans operate efficiently and provide a long service life.
– 1U FMS: available as 24VDC or 48VDC – 24VDC Model: 24VDC (±10%), 1A max., power supply included; 48VDC Model: 36-72VDC, 0.5A max.
– 2U FMS: available as 24VDC or 48VDC – 24VDC Model: 24VDC (±10%), 2.5A max., power supply included; 48VDC Model: 36-72VDC, 1.25A max.
– Analog/Digital: 8 Configurable as 4-20mA (12-bit A/D conversion) or Dry Contact NO/NC
– Internal Temperature/Humidity: ±0.5ºF (@ 25ºC), ±4ºF (@ -40º to 185ºF); ±3%RH (@ 20% to 80%RH); (Internal Temperature/Humidity optional)
– Keypad: Standard 3×4; 3000VAC RMS optically isolated; 20 User Access Codes (also accessible via phone/DTMF through modem)
– Relay: 2 Dry Contact, Form C, 1A @ 24VDC, 0.5A resistive @ 120VAC (controllable via user programmable logic)
– Sensor/Accessory Power: 24VDC (±10%) @ 300mA max. (power for external sensors and/or devices)
– 1U accommodates 1 expansion card; 2U accommodates up to 4 expansion cards
24V Falcon requires EXP-x-24 option cards; 48V Falcon requires EXP-x-48 option cards
– EXP-A-24/48: 12 analog inputs (jumper selectable for 4-20mA, 0-5VDC or 0-10VDC) or digital normally open dry contact inputs (normally open ONLY!; non-isolated, individual ground only); 8 Form C Relay Outputs, 1A @ 24VDC, 0.5A resistive @ 120VAC. 48V FMS can accept only 1 EXP-A-24/48 card.
– EXP-C-24 or EXP-C-48: 24 digital normally open or normally closed dry contact inputs, 3000VAC RMS optically isolated (common ground or individual ground)
– Ethernet: (RJ11 Telco; optional) 10/100BaseT, RJ45 connector; 500VAC RMS isolation
– RS-232: DB9 female connector; 9600 baud; 3000VAC RMS optically isolated; 15kV ESD protection
– EIA-485 (selectable as RS-232): Two-wire half duplex; terminal block (selecting RS-232 switches to DB9 male connector); 1200, 2400, or 9600 baud configurable; 3000VAC RMS optically isolated
– Modem: V.34bis/33.6 kbps; DTMF capable; PPP-enabled; FCC Part 68 approved; 1500VAC RMS isolation barrier; 2100V peak surge protection)
– TCP/IP; UDP/IP; ICMP/IP; FTP; NTP; HTTP/HTML; SNPP; Telnet: IPv4; 1.1/4.0; up to 10 URL links to other IP addressable cameras/devices; webpages comply with Rehabilitation Act of 1973, sections 504 and 508, US Dept. of Education (website accessibility for computer users with disabilities).
– SNMP: V1: MIB-2 compliant; NMS Manageable with Get, Set, and Traps; V2c: Traps or Informs
– SMTP (email): Supports Client Authentication (plain and login); compatible with ESMTP Servers
– Modbus: RTU transmission protocol; function codes: slave – 03; master – 01,02,03,04
– Modbus/IP: Modbus Slave; TCP/IP transmission protocol; Reads up to 628 registers and converts to SNMP and BACnet
– BACnet/IP: Reads up to 106 instances and converts to SNMP and Modbus
– Terminal Emulation: VT100 compatible
– TAP (Pager): Telocator Alphanumeric Protocol v1.8
– Pager (Modem) – Optional: 15 text, numeric, or alphanumeric pager numbers; each digital and analog alarm (HighLimit and LowLimit) can notify any 5 of the 15 pagers
– Email (Ethernet, Modem PPP): 8 email recipients; email sent on Alarm and Return To Normal; each alarm can notify any or all of the 8 email recipients
– SNMP Traps (Ethernet): V1 and V2c: 8 Community Strings; V3 (optional): 4 users, 4 Trap Destinations
– Escalation: Additional notification to 1 of the 15 pager numbers when the initial page results in a Failure To Acknowledge status
– Health Check/Self-Monitoring: Self resetting; captured in Event Log
– Real Time Clock: Battery backed; ±1.53 min/month accuracy
– Memory: 16MB RAM; 128K NVRAM; 16MB Flash
– Alarm Log: Last 256 Alarms
– Event Log: Last 100 Events (e.g., Acknowledgement By Code, System Boot, Page Successful, etc.)
– Digital Status Log: Last 100 Digital Status entries
– Trending of Analog Inputs: 244 entries per time frame, per channel. High, low, and average values logged over specific minutes, hours, and days.
– Extended Trending (Analog Inputs): 3,840 entries over 32 inputs, physical or over Modbus. Logging at defined, user-selectable intervals.
– Web Browser Access (Ethernet, Modem PPP): 1 Administrator plus 7 users individually selectable for Read Only, Read/Write or Administrator
– erminal Emulation Access (Modem): 1 Administrator (password for Modem access)
– ront Panel Interface: 1 on/off power switch. Red and green LEDs indicate status, network link, network activity, and modem activity
– Operating temperature: 32° to 158°F (0° to 70°C).
– Humidity: 5% to 95% RH, non-condensing
– Altitude: 15,000ft (4,572m) max.
– Storage temperature: -40º to 185ºF (-40º to 85ºC)
Dimensions and Weight
– 1U FMS: 16.8″W x 1.8″H x 7.9″D (427mmW x 46mmH x 201mmD); 6 lbs. (2.72kg)
– 2U FMS: 16.8″W x 3.5″H x 7.9″D (427mmW x 89mmH x 201mmD); 10 lbs. (4.54kg)
Mounting: Rack mount or wall mount (brackets required for wall mount): WMB wall mount brackets (not included)
Certifications: CE; ETL listed: conforms to UL 61010A-1, EN 61010; certified to CAN/CSA C22.2 NO. 1010.1; RoHS compliant