We’ve added functionality to the F200…
and kept it at the same low price point our users love!
That’s right – more functionality, NO added cost.
The F200 now features:
– Logging – The dashboard now displays the 50 most recent alarm and return to normal events, including date and time stamps for each.
– Trending – A line graph displays up to 86,400 points in time – each point records the temperature and humidity (where applicable) readings of all sensors plugged into the F200. Trending is customizable – you choose how frequently the points are sampled. View the graph through your web browser and use the sliders at the bottom of the graph to get an up-close view of your data points.
Logging and trending are now included with every F200 shipped. Excited about logging and trending, and already have an F200 installed? No problem. Just update the firmware on your unit and logging and trending will install as part of our most recent firmware update. (Logging and trending available in firmware version 3021, build 1332 and above).
What does the F200 include?
This innovative, affordable product couples leak detection and facility monitoring in one plug-and-play package.
Designed to be simple, effective, and efficient, RLE Technologies’ F200 monitors environmental parameters and protects facilities from disastrous consequences.
4 Sensor Inputs – You choose whether you’d like to deploy temperature sensors, temperature/humidity sensors, or a combination of the two.
8 Digital Inputs – Unlimited monitoring possibilities. Monitor something as simple as whether a door is opened or closed, or monitor more complex parameters including motion sensors, fire alarms, gas detectors, airflow sensors, and summary alarms from critical equipment including UPSs and generators.
1 Relay Output – Use the F200’s relay output to control an external device in the event of an alarm condition.
1 Zone Leak Detection – The F200 can supervise an SD‑Z1 spot detector or up to 200 feet of our patented leak detection sensing cable and inline SD‑Z spot detectors.
Plug-and-Play – Once all your monitoring connections are snapped into place, the F200 does the rest. Information is displayed on the F200’s sleek, integrated web interface. Intuitive options and menuing keep configuration quick and easy, and the interface can be accessed from any computer or mobile device.
Logging and Trending – An event log records the 50 most recent alarm and return to normal events with a date a time stamp, and extended sensor trending allows you to review and study environmental conditions within your facility. Trending data is even downloadable as a CSV file.
If you’re familiar with RLE’s F110, you’ll appreciate the leak detection and monitoring functionality we’ve added to the F200. Our F200/F110 Feature Comparison highlights the F200’s new feature set.
– Simple plug-and-play installation and setup
– Web-accessible with a clean, easy to use, mobile-friendly web interface
– Monitors eight dry contact inputs and four temperature or temperature/humidity sensors, plus one zone of leak detection
– Single zone leak detection supports up to 200’ of leak detection sensing cable and/or spot detectors
– USB power – run the F200 from a wall outlet via included adapter or a USB port on a server or other computer
– Multiple alarm notification configurations including audible and visible indicators, integrated web interface, email messaging, and SNMP traps
– Relay output allows for simple control of an external device upon alarm condition
– Modbus output enables simple integration to a Building Management System (BMS)
– Integrated logging and trending – trending data available as a downloadable CSV file
– Included Equipment: F200 controller, network cable, USB cable – USB mini B to USB A, 5V USB wall wart with Type A, C, G, and I blades
Additional Requirements: Digital temperature sensors, digital temperature/humidity sensors, leak detection leader cable, leak detection sensing cable, end-of-line terminator, rack mount kit (as needed for application)
Power: (US) 5VDC @ 500mA max; 110/240VAC 50/60Hz; wall adapter (Type A blade) to USB connector, with Type C, G, and I blades for international use (included)
Temperature/Humidity: 4 digital temperature or digital temperature/humidity sensor inputs; RJ11 connectors; plug-and-play; configurable alarm points
Digital (Dry Contact): 8 digital alarm points; configurable
Sensing Cable: One zone leak detection, compatible with all SeaHawk sensing cables and SD-Z and SD-Z1 spot detectors
– Cable Input: Requires 15ft (4.6m) leader cable and EOL terminator (not included), or wire one SD-Z1 directly to the F200
– Maximum Sensing Cable Length: 200ft (61m) of conductive fluid sensing cable, or 140ft (43m) of chemical sensing cable
Relay Output: 1 Form C summary relay; 2A @ 30VDC, 0.5A @ 125VAC. Configurable as summary alarm or manual operation.
– Panel: Audible alarm, visible LED
– Integrated Web Interface: Dashboard overview with alarm indicators
– Email: 8 email recipients; email sent on alarm recipients, distribution list, or email-to-SMS
– SNMP Traps: Multiple community strings
– Relay: 1 Form C summary relay output
Web Interface Login Security: 8 passwords read only; 8 passwords read/write
– Ethernet: 10/100 BaseT, RJ45 connector; 500 VAC RMS isolation; DHCP enabled; Static IP-addressable
– TCP/IP: ARP; DNS; UDP; DHCP; ICMP
– HTML: Supports multiple simultaneous connections
– SMTP (email): SMTP authentication; SMTP relay; supports SSL; up to 8 recipients
– Modbus TCP/IP: Modbus slave; TCP/IP transmission protocol
– SNMP: V1; V2C MIB-2 compliant; NMS Manageable with Get and Traps: V2C Get, V2C and V1 Traps
– NTP: Custom server settings
– Logging: Logs 50 most recent alarm and return to normal events with date/time stamp.
Trending: Records up to 86,400 points of sensor data. Sample interval set from 1 second to 1 day. CSV downloadable.
– Temperature: -40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C)
– Humidity: 0% to 100% RH, non-condensing
– Altitude: 15,000ft (4,572m) max.
– Storage Environment: -40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C)
Dimensions: 5.63″W x 1.0″H x 2.63″D (143mmW x 25mmH x 67mmD)
Weight: 10.1 oz. (287g)
Mounting: Stand alone; keyholes included for wall mount; rack mount bracket available
Certifications: CE; ETL listed: conforms to UL 61010-1, EN 61010-1; certified to CSA C22.2 NO. 61010-1; RoHS compliant