Cyberex® is proud to introduce the three phase SuperSwitch® GT, for integrating distributed energy sources with electrical power utility grids. The SuperSwitch® GT protects critical loads on any micro grid from power quality anomalies on the utility grid by instantly isolating it to provide reliable power.
Why SuperSwitch® GT
- Protects micro grid from utility outage
- Protects utility from faults on the micro grid
- IEEE1547 protection
- under/over voltage, under/over frequency and unintentional islanding protection
- Provides power quality function that has an adjustable over and under RMS voltage level with an adjustable response time delay
- Detects instantaneous (fault) current
- Offers the capability to accept external open commands
- Enhanced monitoring of voltage, frequency, and phase difference at the DG side and utility side and will connect when conditions are within limits.
- Automatic calculation of the power flow for the unintentional islanding protection required per IEEE 1547
- Backed by world class service support.