Liebert Datamate Precision Cooling System, 5-10.5kW
- Offers air cooled, water/glycol cooled or chilled water heat rejection systems.
- Adapts to a variety of building architectures with self-contained or split systems configurations.
- Controls easily with the Liebert small systems microprocessor controller with LCD display.
- Operates at low noise levels due to direct drive centrifugal fan with automatic or manual speed selection.
- Features reliable refrigeration components such as rotary or scroll compressors and copper tube aluminum fin coils for high efficiency.
- Operates in ambients as low -30°F (-34°C) with automatic head pressure control.
Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership
- Provides rugged design for long-term reliability.
- Operates efficiently with easy-to-use, menu-driven microprocessor control.
- Utilizes minimal floor space.
Ideally Suited For
- Network closets
- Small data centers
- LAN/WAN applications
- Laboratories and testing rooms
- Medical imaging suites
- Wallmount cooling and humidity control
- Cools hot spots or zones
- Installs as self-contained or split systems
- Operates quietly
Precision Cooling in a Compact Package
The Liebert DataMate™ is designed for year-round temperature and humidity control and air filtration in areas where people and electronics must occupy the same space. Its low profile permits floormount or wallmount installation, and requires little or no floor space for effective small data center cooling.
Liebert DataMate provides nominal cooling capacities of 5, 7 or 10.5kW (1.5, 2 or 3 tons). The system is available in air-cooled, water/glycol-cooled or chilled water configurations, in both self-contained and split systems and 50 and 60 Hz models. The system may be floor- or wall-mounted.